Taboli And Bulgur Wheat Recipes
Below are some of our favorite ways to prepare taboli, and to incorporate bulgur wheat into your diet. We hope you enjoy our products. If you have questions or comments please use our contact form to contact us. We would enjoy hearing from you.
Recipe Name: Taboi Salad (Using our 10oz Taboli Salad Mix
- 1 10oz PKG Taboli Salad Mix
- 2 Cups water
- 3 fresh tomatoes chopped fine, or #303 can of tomatoes drained
- 1 small cucumber shopped fine
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (Can use oil of your Choice)
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- for added taste add (2) green onions with tops finely chopped
Before chopping the above vegetables combine the 2 cups warm water and taboli salad mix together and let soak while preparing vegetables. After all is chopped now combine all ingredients with the water and mix. Refrigerate at least four hours to allow the ingredients to chill and flavors to mix together. Will keep up to one week if properly refrigerated.
Recipe Name: Taboi Salad (Using our 16oz Taboli Salad Mix
- 1 16oz PKG of Taboli Salad Mix
- 1 to 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil, (Can use oil of your Choice)
- 1 to 1 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Bunches parsley finely chopped
- 4 Bunches green onions w/tops finely chopped
- 4 Large tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 3 tsp. Black Pepper
Rinse and drain bulgur wheat Mix Wheat , oil, and lemon juice together and let set while chopping the above vegetables. After all is chopped, mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least four hours. Stir two or three times while in the refrigerator. Will keep up to one week if properly refrigerated.